After a successful first year at the 2016 Georgia Organics Conference in Columbus, the Fencepost Sessions are back and even better, with over a dozen production and operation topics of interest plus additional good food community-focused consulting topics, from homesteading to school gardens.
These 20-minute consulting sessions give farmers, home gardeners, Farm to School participants, and everyone in between the opportunity to work one-on-one with an expert on one of the available topics.
The Fencepost sessions will be held at the Georgia Organics Conference on Saturday, February 18th throughout the day. Please note that signing up for a Fencepost Session may interfere with attending an educational session.
NOTE: You must be registered for conference to participate. Due to limited space, there is a limit of one consulting session per conference registrant.
Feel free to bring supplemental materials related to your consulting topic to your session. Once you have registered you will receive follow up details about your consulting session.
Space is limited to first come, first served, so sign up today!
Contact Perri with any questions by calling (404) 481 5004 or emailing email@example.com.
- High Tunnel Optimization
- Marketing Strategies
- Production Planning
- Fruit production and selling to local markets
- Record Keeping
- Business Planning
- Livestock Management
- Food Safety
- Wholesale Readiness
- Getting Certified Organic
- Using QuickBooks [FULL]
- Forming and Managing an LLC Corporation
- Real Estate Issues
- Vendor/ Employee/ Volunteer Contracts
- State and Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Value Added Producer Grants
- Basic Grant Writing Tips
- SARE Producer Grants
- Communications and PR
- School Gardens
- Communications and PR [FULL]
- Homestead Design
- Backyard Gardens
- Backyard Chickens
- Backyard Irrigation and Water Management
- Eco Landscape Maintenance
- Grant Writing
- Cooking Seasonally with Kids
- Meal Planning from your CSA/ Farmers Market
- Community Food Systems Planning [JUST ADDED!]